The Build with ordering processing steps
All of our House and buildings are produced using the best available EU certified and guaranteed products that are suitable and comply with any EU Country and their local building regulations.
Simple Steps to having your very own Green Home.
- We meet you with one of our designers to generate ideas and of course to hear yours.
- You engage A local architect who will design for you the initial design for the new build/project,(We can be present at this stage if/when required). so they know what structure they are designing for.
- You will receive the detailed plan from the local architect, that are compliant to the relevant local area building regulations and control, compliant for structural integrity and heat loss and air tightness, then you would submit to us, so that we can present to our steel frame structural engineers, who’s role it is to design the architect’s project from steel, this to ensure that what we produce is compliant to the local architect plans, compliant therefore with the local building regulations and codes.
- Then our completed draft, which are detailed and compliant structural plans, these are sent to the client/Local architect to confirm and agree, because it’s the local architect who has the responsibility to sign off on the house that it is compliant to Building regulations and codes.
- When the plans are mutually agreed and plans signed off, a contract is drawn up by our legal team, when this is fully agreed and signed, we start the manufacture process.
- All elements for the house /project at the contract stage are confirmed and agreed. All elements and responsibilities for each party are also defined.
- The deposit stage.
- The structure /frame of the house / project is put into production.
- The materials for the house/project is ordered.. Like insulations.. Boards, Plaster boards, Roof tiles, wiring, water pipes, windows and doors, and finishing materials.
- Delivery of the house date is confirmed ( the foundation and base MUST be ready at this stage)
- Stage payments made.
- Delivery of the structure and materials.
- House building commences with frames erected.
- Stage inspections are carried out by local regulators at each stage of the build.
- Build is complete
- The building is signed off with local architect and local regulators.
- ( the local authority will/can test the build for Heat loss and air tightness and certify thereafter).
To Note: The structures are manufactured to be compliant with any LOCAL building regulations and codes, the materials for walls ceilings, internal walls, floors and roof systems will be compliant for the local area regulations for Heat Loss and air tightness.
Important feature for our clients with all of our Buildings.
When the house is finished the owner will have a full specification breakdown database of all the components used in the manufacture and build of each element- roof –ceilings-internal and external walls etc. Showing the manufacturer details with Specifications and values.
All of our buildings are covered by our 10 year NHBC or Premier Home Guarantee as standard (only applicable in the UK).
For more information on what we can do for you please call us now or e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org